The Toggle Dansneaker® is a super lightweight dance trainer with a speed-lace design allowing the dancer for quick changers. Made of versatile poly/cotton canvas with a breathable mesh, this trainer features superior, patented arch support. The non-marking PU outsole with built-in flex points helps prevent gapping and offers greater flexibility.
- Capezio Dansneakers are sold in Capezio sizes, which are similar to US sizes. To help you find the perfect fit, we have listed in the size dropdown the equivalent UK and European sizes. However please note that our conversion is not a standard US/UK/EU size conversion. Although the Capezio/US size will be correct on the tongue label of the trainer, please disregard the UK and EU tongue sizes, as they will not necessarily match our conversion.
- Upper constructed of lightweight, breathable, versatile Polyester/cotton
- Mesh arch
- Superior arch support
- Laceless toggle design
- Built-in patented flex points
- If you are already familiar with this style of our Dansneakers and simply wish to re-order the same size you currently have, please order the US/Capezio as the EU and UK size on the tongue label of the trainer might not match our conversion.
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.