Rock It Dansneaker® with Cool Ventilated Arch
Sweat it out in the best-selling Rock It dance trainer. The featured ventilated arch keeps you cool and adds extra flexibility through movements. Spinning is effortless thanks to built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot. The speed looped lacing system offers a snug, more secure fit. Hip-hoppers, jazz dancers, teachers, ballroom dancers and Zumba aficionados alike enjoy the comfort and stability of this Dansneaker®.
- Split-sole design
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with breathable SBR nylex mesh
- Perforated arch for ventilation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar and Achilles notch
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Polyester cotton laces with sport lace system
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Capezio Dansneakers are sold in Capezio sizes, which are similar to US sizes. To help you find the perfect fit, we have listed in the size dropdown the equivalent UK and European sizes. However please note that our conversion is not a standard US/UK/EU size conversion. Although the Capezio/US size will be correct on the tongue label of the trainer, please disregard the UK and EU tongue sizes, as they will not necessarily match our conversion.
- If you are already familiar with this style of our Dansneakers and simply wish to re-order the same size you currently have, please order the US/Capezio as the EU and UK size on the tongue label of the trainer might not match our conversion.
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.