Développé Pointe Shoe with #5.5 Shank and Moderate Toe Box
Roll to demi-pointe with ease in the Développé Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a moderate, feathered toe box and a firm, 5.5" leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Moderate shaped, feathered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Medium vamp, low sides
- Round shape throat
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide, high platform for stability
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Traditional side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- #5.5 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction
- Printed sock lining with Capezio® logo
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.