Phoenix Strong Shank Pointe Shoe
Expertly hand-crafted and designed to rise above the rest! Capezio Phoenix incorporates lightweight technology and sleek lines to provide dancers with precision and grace.
- Slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shape throat
- New plush binding provides maximum stretch
- Plush, anti-slip micofiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring prevents accidental pull outs
- New heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Slightly raised sides accommodate higher insteps
- Reinforced wings for extra lateral support
- Moderate crown is hand flattened for sleek fit and feel
- High and wide platform for easy balancing; removable surgical gel on internal platform edge to alleviate toe pressure
- Reduced sole provides better grip and balance on the floor
- Three-quartered skived (3/4 Shank)
- 4 leather board shank provides moderate support and extra lift in the arch
- Skived ball of foot encourages smooth roll-through and articulation
- No pleats for smooth and sleek finish
- Begin a half size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.