Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoe
You asked. We listened. Introducing the Ava Strong Shank Pointe Shoe! This premium pointe shoe has a broad toe box and a reinforced #3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero. The plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and unnecessary blistering caused by friction. Features a high and wide platform for easy balancing at the barre. One of the best "training tools" for new pointe students; this shoe gentle nudges dancers to go over the box, while promoting stretch in the metatarsal and ankle area.
- Broad toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Internal heel counter provides structure
- Removable surgical gel alleviates pressure on the toes
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating
- Bias side seam elongates line of the foot
- 3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero (3/4 Shank)
- Feathered full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style number, size, width and shank on outside
- Ribbons sold separately
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.