MR James Whiteside Men's Ballet Shoe
The MR Ballet Shoe was created in collaboration with American Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer James Whiteside. This innovative dance shoe is a great choice for teachers and dancers who spend long days on their feet in the studio. The shock-absorbing pads in the ball and heel of the shoe ensure you can dance comfortably for up to fifteen hours a day. Made of four way stretch canvas, the shoes really hug the dancer’s foot to create beautiful lines. Designed to be slightly asymmetrical for a true-to-size right and left foot fit.
- Canvas constructed ballet shoe
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- Split-sole ballet shoe with seamless, sculpted arch
- Contoured microfiber sole patches
- Cotton and spandex lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Split dual density molded footbed provides cushion and shock absorption
- Soft binding with elastic drawstring
- One sided plush Capezio® logo pre-attached elastic
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.