Elisa 2.5" Ballroom Shoe
Shut the stage down in the Elisa ballroom shoe. The multiple, criss crossed straps are infused with metallic glitter for extra sparkle. Features well padded, memory foam insole and reinforced shank for durability. New Capezio last was handcrafted to allow a seamless connection between the sole of the foot and the sole of the shoe as the dancer articulates through movement. Highlyrecommended for the stage, social dancing and for the dancer who loves a little bit of glamour.
- Handcrafted by Italian artisans on a new signature last
- Metallic Nappa leather and glitter upper
- Suede sole extends to the breast of the shoe for a clean finish
- Dual layer memory foam insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Square, more ergonomic toe shape for optimal fit
- Non-slip 2.5” flared heel with firm, leather backed heel counter
- Speed release buckle for easy on and off
- Suited for narrow or wide feet
- Don't know your street size? CLICK HERE
We ship to the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, mainland Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Balearic & Canary islands), Sweden and The Netherlands. The delivery time can take between 2 to 8 days.
Standard delivery is free on all orders of €100 and above.
Standard delivery: €15.00 on purchases less than or equal to €99.99
A signature will be required upon delivery. We therefore highly recommend getting your order delivered to an address where you know someone will be able to sign for it. DPD will attempt delivery of your order twice, after which you will be given the choice between picking up your parcel from your local depot or pay a charge to have your parcel re-delivered at a more convenient time.
We know that a perfect fit is essential if you want to give your best performance and to make sure that happens we offer a simple returns policy on all our products when you buy direct from Capezio.eu. If you are not happy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund. The same applies, of course, to any Capezio.eu product with a defect in craftsmanship or material. Refunds will only be issued to original form of payment.
Exceptions to Return Policy:
- Tights, Foundation Collection and Dance Belts may not be returned if opened.
- The Capezio Return Policy does not apply to returned products that show signs of actual use (e.g. markings on the sole of a shoe, make-up/deodorant stains on a garment).
Capezio is happy to announce that we have teamed with ZigZag Global
- CLICK HERE to start your return.
Should you have any problems or queries please contact Capezio Customer Services: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm GMT on + (0) 370 350 0073
We regret that online purchases from this website cannot be returned to retail stores that carry our products.